Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Public Library is Cool Again

How long has it been since you've been to the library? Did you know they have an enormous e-collection now? Did you know you could rent a musuem pass that would allow you to go to the New Children's Museum, The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and the Museum of Art for free? Yup. The library is cool again. I convinced my co worker to visit the library with me during lunch yesterday so I could get my library pin and start checking out books from the e-collection. While helping me with that, the library guy let me know that I had a $1.50 late fee from 2009. Ha! After we took care of that, we wandered through aisles and checked out the audiobooks collection. I read quite a bit and am super excited about my renewed relationship with the San Diego Public Libraries and how much money I will be saving on kindle books.
 
 
[Mmmm the smell of books. Serra Mesa Public Library.]

No comments :

Post a Comment