Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Birthday Cake from Momofuku Milk Bar

Four more days. Can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday that we welcomed our little yellow jaundice baby into the world. Now homoeboy is growing a molar!

 I have been debating whether to make his cake or order it for a while. Panic set in on Saturday and I realized that I would not have time to make his cake so I ordered one (actually I ordered two) from Momofuku Milk Bar in New York. We visited Milk Bar on our last trip together pre-parenthood and I will never forget walking down the street eating crack pie, our bellies still full from lunch at David Chang's Momofuku Noodle Bar. I'm sure the birthday cake will be 1000% times better than anything I could ever make and I hope little man and all our guests enjoy it! The colorful sprinkles fit right in with our super colorful party. One day when he is older I can say, "We had your first birthday cake flown in from NYC!"

 
[Birthday Cake from Momofuku Milk Bar]


2 comments :