Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Book Review: Doggies by Sandra Boynton

If you have any desire at all to sound like a crazy person/dying dog/best mom ever then you need to buy this book. Parker received this book as a gift at his baby shower and it's been sitting at the back of the book shelf for a while now. Earlier this week, this book was chosen during reading time and all I can think is "WHY??" The book is crazy. You are basically barking like a schizophrenic dog the whole time but the boys love it. The LOVE it. They sit there engrossed in my maniacal barking and laugh. Oh, the things I do to amuse Parker and Kaden.
 
By the way, last night I caught my SIL trying to record me reading the book and I had to confiscate her phone. Not cool, Loan!
 


[Doggies by Sandra Boynton can be found on Amazon for $4.81]

No comments :

Post a Comment