Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Day at Seaworld

I'm loving the summer-in-winter weather we are currently enjoying. While the east coast is experiencing the worst winter ever, it is 78 and sunny in San Diego. Here are a few snap shots from our morning at Seaworld. Follow me on instragram @sdmama33 for more photos of our adventures out and about in San Diego!
 

[You can't see us but Parker and I are riding in that elmo-zebra-fish. We are slowly getting him ready to ride all the rides at Disneyland!]
 
 
[I felt a little queasy after the elmo ride]
 
 
[Dad, is that my shadow??]
 
 
[Tee and leggings: Taylor Joelle Designs "Cohen" Collection, Shoes: Nike]
 

[We finally managed to locate the Wild Artic attraction only to find that the Polar Bears were not available! Oh well. We enjoyed watching the beluga whales and harbor seals. You know what we didn't enyoy? The walrus. The walrus was the scariest effing thing I've seen in a while. Don't say I didn't warn you.]

 

No comments :

Post a Comment