Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! + Photos from Dig This Vegas

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! A lot of folks (ahem ahem Tuan) may call this a fake holiday but what's so bad about a day that celebrates love? I just want to take this time to share some photos from my awesome day at Dig This Vegas. Tuan gave me a gift certificate to Dig This on our wedding day and we finally found the time to make it to Vegas for me to cash it in. In short, it was the best day ever. I've had a fascination with bulldozers and contruction equipment for a looooong time and my valentine's-day-hating husband made my dream of driving a bulldozer a reality. Thanks Husband for this amazing gift!
 
Dig This Vegas
3012 S. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89102
 

[Taking my safety class. I also had to take a breathalyzer test.]



[I was smiling the whole time!]


[Created a giant mound.]
 

 
[Drove over the mound.]


[Moved some giant tires through cones]


[So proud of myself for not running over any cones AND reverse parking the bulldozer. I can't even reverse park my Prius.]


[This is me. The happiest person in Vegas.]
 

 
[Receiving my bulldozer certification!]

2 comments :