Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 22, 2013

New to the Crib Gang - A Knitted Octopus

This past weekend was very eventful. We celebrated 3 birthdays and a bridal shower which means I ate A LOT of delicious cake (not good for the diet). I was able to personally deliver the whale blanket to baby E and succulent terrarium to Susan and Parker was finally able to pick up his octopus! Ahhh we are so excited about the newest addition to P's crib gang. I'm pretty crafty but I definitely cannot knit so, when I saw this tutorial on the Purl Bee site, I asked my cousin to work her magic. She's an amazing knitter and the octopus turned out so perfect. He doesn't have a name yet but I'm sure he will soon. Welcome to the crib gang, Mr. Octopus!


[P and Mr. Octopus]


[Mr. Octopus, Karson the Robot and Mellow the Monkey]


[Look at those tentacles]


[Loves it]


[Bonus photo: My husband Tuan and his mini me]

To view the original tutorial, visit the Purl Bee site. I was stuck on it for a while when I discovered it and I'm sure you will be too.

http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2013/5/19/whits-knits-knit-octopus.html


No comments :

Post a Comment