Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Poppa's Fresh Fish Company

Yesterday, Parker and I hit up the Mira Mesa farmer's market with my friend Luynh and she convinced me to try some fresh sea urchin for the first time. I've been eyeing the booth for a while but have been too nervous to try it. I think it's safe to say that we will definitely be back next week for more! Luynh and I ordered 4 oysters and one sea urchin ceviche to share. Everything was delicious and fresh and we had a good time chatting with Mark. From the way he was talking to everyone who came up to the booth, it was obvious that he has a loyal base of repeat customers. Next time, we will have to try some of the tacos. I wonder if he would do events and parties...just a thought. Mark says he's at a different farmer's market everyday so if you are craving some fresh seafood, check out their facebook page or website.



[Getting the sauteed mussels next time]


[Shucked oysters]

[Seriously good sea urchin ceviche]

Poppa's Fresh Fish Company
http://www.poppasfreshfish.com



No comments :

Post a Comment