Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017, Please Don't Suck

30 NYE Resolutions Everyone Can Try New year. new chances:

1. Run 4 races. So far I am signed up for the Hot Chocolate 15K and the San Diego Rock N Roll Half Marathon. I completed 3: Hot Chocolate 15K, San Diego Rock n Roll Half Marathon and the Awesome 80s 10K. 
2.Be able to do 5 pull ups. I can do 2.
3. Read 30 books. I read 20 including the entire Harry Potter series.
4. Create something once a month. I'm pretty sure I did this?

So I didn't knock my 2016 resolutions out of the park but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'll just try some of them again in 2017.

2017 Resolutions
1. Be able to do 5 pull ups. 
2. Read 30 books. 
3. Explore 3 new cities. 
4. Post twice a month.
5. Learn how to use a curling iron.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments :

Post a Comment