Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year + 2016 Resolutions

Happy New Year! I'm determined to start the year off strong with the blog. Let's start by seeing how I did with my 2015 resolutions. 

1. Read at least 25 books. I read 34 books! 
2. Walk Frank at least once a day. I completely failed at this! Will try better in 2016.
3. Run 200 miles. I don't know exactly how many miles I ran in 2015 but according to my Fitbit, I have covered roughly 1500 miles since May. I'm pretty sure I've run at least 200 miles. 

Two out of three is not bad!




2016 Resolutions

-Run 4 races. So far I am signed up for the Hot Chocolate 15K and the San Diego Rock N Roll Half Marathon.
Eventbrite has a bunch of local race listings if you are looking for inspo. For those wanting to organize their own event/race check out Eventbrite's event management section
-Be able to do 5 pull ups (We can do it, Giao!)
-Read 30 books. Hopefully at least 1 is not a sad book.
-Create something once a month.

Have you created resolutions for the New Year? Leave a comment below and share your goals!


No comments :

Post a Comment