Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Peanuts, Popcorn and Family: Padres vs. Cardinals Baseball Game

Here are a few photos from the Padres vs. Cardinals game that we attended with Uncle Hairy (Henry) and Ngoc during their visit to the States. Miss you guys already! I'm glad the boys finally had the chance to meet you.

This was Parker's 2nd baseball game and he enjoyed it so much more than the last one. He loved snacking on popcorn and peanuts and climbing up and down the stadium stairs. When the fireworks went off because someone hit a home run, he didn't cry. I started to get nervous about him climbing the concrete steps so we took him down to the kids' area to run around and he loved it! I'm not a huge baseball fan but it was a great night out. I was pleasantly surprised to see all the new food/drink options at Petco Park


[Free tickets, food and drinks in the Sky Patio courtesy of my workplace for our annual Family Day.]





[Parker is his mega-me]


[All smiles riding around on Daddy's shoulders]




No comments :

Post a Comment