Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring Family Photos with Erin of Hello Pinecone Photography

I apologize that it has been so long since my last post but I promise this one will make up for lost time. Below are a few of my favorite photos from our mini session with Erin of Hello Pinecone Photography. I stumbled across Erin's work on On to Baby and started following her on Facebook late last year. We wanted to book her for our holiday photos but couldn't manage to get to LA in time so I waited for her to announce her spring mini sessions and booked immediately. I love Erin's use of light and the fact that her subjects seem so natural and at ease. All the waiting and the 6+ hour trek to LA was well worth it. Topanga Canyon was in full bloom, Parker was in a good mood and my floral crown didn't look cheesy in photos. That's all a mama can ask for! Enjoy :) I hope we can make it to LA this winter for another session.
 
What everyone is wearing
 
Tuan: Shirt - H&M, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Converse
Parker: Zara Kids from head to toe
Mary: Dress - Forever21, Shoes - Target, Necklace - J Crew, handmade floral crown
  

[Love these two]





[All he wanted to do was hand me rocks]





No comments :

Post a Comment