Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Modern Tooth Fairy Pillows

 
I must confess that my first thought after learning that P has teeth was "Oh we have to prepare the tooth fairy." Why can't I just be a normal person and enjoy Parker's first teeth? Why am I already thinking about his teeth falling out? Oh well. Here are my picks for the cutest tooth fairy pillows around. If you know of any other cool pillows/containers I would love to hear about them!


Tooth Fairy Pillows

 
[While we are on the subject of teeth, here is a photo of what Parker's crib rail looks like now. We just discovered that he has been chomping away on his very expensive bed. Ugh.]

1 comment :

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! What a naughty little teething boy.

    Karla put her first tooth in some random shopping bag in her room. We convinced her to put it under her pillow and she was SUPER excited to find her dollar the next morning! But now she wants to be the tooth fairy for Halloween...

    ReplyDelete