Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

What's Playing On My Headphones Right Now

If you see me at work, chances are I have headphones on and am listening to a podcast. Working on a mindless spreadsheet? Podcast. Trying to drown out random office chatter? Podcast. Need to stretch my legs? Podcast. Going down to the gym for a workout? Podcast. Stuck on a horrible 1 hour conference call? I'D RATHER BE LISTENING TO A PODCAST.

Here's a short list of what I'm listening to at the moment.

Professional/Marketing Inspo: Marketing Trends

True Crime: Crime Junkie, Criminal

News: The Daily

Economics: Planet Money

Scary stories: Spooked

Futurecasting: The Future of Everything

General curiosity: Radio Lab, Throughline


Tell me your favorite podcast in the comments below! I'd love to give it a listen.

No comments :

Post a Comment