Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

First Day of Preschool!

Gah. This kid is officially a preschooler. I didn't cry when I dropped him off but I worried about him all day. Would he listen to instructions? Would he make friends? Would he nap? Turns out my worrying was for nothing because he absolutely loved school and Ms. M said he did great all day. Hooray! Cheers to the start of a great school year.

preschool, preschool photos

[I love how the apple balloon turned out! Click HERE for the DIY instructions.]


preschool, preschool photos


preschool, preschool photos







2 comments :

  1. I think I'm becoming a huge fan of your blog!! Love, Logan and Kalebs mom (wink-wink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I have a lot of fun posts planned.

      Delete