Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Review of Soccer Shots San Diego

I feel like I've earned a new mom badge now that I am officially a soccer mom. We are three weeks into our first season of Soccer Shots now and the kids seem to be having fun and learning new skills from Coach Abby. Every week there is a little less crazed running around and trying to escape to the playground.  I can't wait to see the progress once we get to the end of our 7 weeks!

For anyone who is interested, class is once a week for 7 weeks and cost about $175. Classes take place at locations all over the county so check out https://sdcc.ssreg.org/ for more info.

Just for the record, I am not planning to bring a camera to every single practice. I will be snapping pics and posting them to IG though so follow along @parkerproject!


[This pic was taken on the first day of class. Parker and his cousin K showed up like this courtesy of grandpa Sonny. Legit.]


[Head shot!]




[Coach Abby doing her thing with the kids. It's a tough job rounding up that many toddlers!]




[No hands, dude!]


[Eden mastering airplane stop.]


Like what you read? Subscribe to my blog to make sure you don't miss any new posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment