Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Closet Envy: I'm All That and Dim Sum Tee

You know me. I love a good tee. I spotted this tee on Food52 during the holidays and put it on Parker's Christmas list. Since no one bought it, I decided to get it for him myself because the foodie humor is too much for me to resist. He wore it to the Valentine's Day dinner party we attended over the weekend and looked super festive.

Check out Bad Pickle Tees Etsy shop to see the full collection of kids, mens and womens foodie tees. I'm am positive I need this "Duck, Duck, Confit" tank top.


[Tee from Bad Pickle Tees // $15]

Here are a few more pictures from the party and a short clip of Parker being shy while blowing out his birthday candles. I couldn't let his birthday pass without a cake! Follow me on Instagram @sdmama33.


[My Valentine. He looks pretty good after working on the house all day.]


[This picture cracks me up. All the boys want to give Eden some Valentine's love and she is totally ignoring them.]


[Here's the cake I ordered from Edelweiss European Bakery. It turned out cute but the cake itself was too sweet. $50 for a 8 inch round. I would not order from there again.]


[Morgan, Parker and Madden hanging out and watching Youtube videos in their pajamas. The kids kept trying to use the TV as a touch screen. Oh kids these days!]


[I hope they grow up to be lifelong friends.]


[Thanks for the adorable personalized Planes blanket, Auntie Linda! He slept with it on his first night in his big boy bed.]





No comments :

Post a Comment