Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cotton On Kids Circus

I'm beyond thrilled that Cotton On Kids has finally arrived in San Diego. No more driving to Irvine to shop their clothes! I'm not sure when the Fashion Valley store had first started carrying the kids lines but I discovered it just after Christmas and prompted spent $$ on some awesome after Christmas deals. My favorite item is their cuffed pants. They are comfortable, stylish and come in cool colors. 

Cotton On is having a special event to promote their store and circus collection this Saturday, Jan 17. If we did not already have plans to go to Disneyland, I would totally attend. 


Face painting 11 AM - 12:30 PM
Magician 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM

Here's a fun outfit with the cuffed pants and star tee.


Cotton On Kids Circus

No comments :

Post a Comment