Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Workout Shoes - Nike Lunarglide 6

For those who follow me on Instagram (sdmama33), you know I've been following the Kayla Itsines B i k i n i Body Guide for the last 3 weeks. The BBG is a great workout program that is perfect for me because of the following reasons.

1. All the workouts are 28 mins long and I only have time to workout during my lunch break. 
2. It does not involve going to a gym. I workout at a park by my office and use whatever is available. 
3. It makes you SWEAT 
4. The nutrition plan focuses on healthy eating but is flexible which is important for a diabetic like me.

Three weeks in and I am still really enjoying it. I already feel myself getting stronger. As a reward Tuan surprised me with a new pair of Nike Lunarglide 6 shoes yesterday. Well done, Husband! I love them and can't wait to try them out today during my LISS run. Thanks babe!


[The note that came with the shoes is classic Tuan.]

No comments :

Post a Comment