Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Progress Pic - Week 1 & Week 4

I'm officially 1/3 of the way through Kayla Itsines' Bikini Body Guide and it's time to face the music. How much progress have I made in the last month? The proof is in the photos. There is still a lot of work to be done but I'm proud of myself for the progress I've made over the last month. My arms are slimming down, the belly fat is starting to shrink and my legs are feeling really strong. Another great perk has been that my skin is clearing up. I'm really glad I'm finally doing this for myself. There's hope, Mamas! There is hope even if you've had your abdominal wall cut open during a c section, even if you work full time, even if you have a toddler. It's possible to get your pre-baby body back as long as you put in the work. Thanks to Kayla and her community of followers on Instagram for being so supportive and inspirational over the last month.

To follow along with my fitness journey, check out my Instagram @sdmama33.



2 comments :