Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 11, 2014

Conversations with My Husband: African Rhythm Dancing

Yesterday on the way home from dinner.

Tuan: Don't forget to pay Co 4 (Tuan's aunt that watches Parker) tomorrow
Me: Okay I'll swing by the bank on our way over tomorrow morning. Do you have a ten?
Tuan: No but I have a $5
Me: Cool I'll take your $5. I think I have a $5 in my wallet.
Tuan: You're going to have to dance for it
Me: Haha ok. Like what? African rhythm dance?!
Tuan: *eyes go big* Yes.
Me: *silent*
Tuan: I bet you didn't think I would agree to that huh? You better YouTube it.

FML. Why did I have to open my big mouth? What possessed me to throw out African rhythm dance? Ahhh it's no joke. It is an art and I am going to do a terrible job replicating any of these moves.

No comments :

Post a Comment