Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The End of an Era

Three years ago my husband, brother in law and I started a photobooth rental company called Memory Box Photobooth. With the help of my sister Tania, we worked hard to create a brand, deliver excellent service and build a solid reputation in Southern California special events industry. We've come a long way since the day Tuan showed me his first sketch of a potential logo for Memory Box and last week we sealed the deal on another milestone - we are selling the business.

In the last year, Tuan and I had a baby, Minh got married and Tania has become a certified yoga instructor. Priorities have certainly shifted and we came to realize that it was time for us to pass the torch and sell the business to someone who could dedicate more time and energy to it as oppose to stretching ourselves thin trying to keep everything going. Luckily for us, we found the perfect buyers in my friend Amanda and her boyfriend Mike. I'm over the moon that they are taking over Memory Box because Amanda is as crazy about customer service as I am!

So that's it folks. It's the end of an era. A year ago today, I had 2 Memory Box emails, a work email and my personal email set up on my iPhone. Today, I am down to just my personal email and am feeling much lighter for it. It is so nice to have our weekends back! Thank you to all our clients, friends and family for supporting us these last few years. We've had the chance to work with some amazing people.

No comments :

Post a Comment