Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Recap

We've survived the holidays! This year we celebrated Christmas Eve with my family in Orange County and it was so much fun to hang out with all my sisters and their beautiful families. We made a gingerbread town, attended mass and then came home to eat some yummy homemade pho and open presents. As always, it was a loud and rowdy get together full of laughter and inside jokes.
 
Christmas Day was spent with Tuan's side of the family. Again, we had delicious homemade Vietnamese food and opened more presents. The day was pretty low key and we even managed to fit in a Christmas Day family nap. I really hope that Parker enjoyed his first Christmas! He received a lot of new toys, clothes and books so I'm going to put some away and give him a new toy to play with every few weeks. The one thing he didn't get was storage for all his toys so I'm going to order the P'Kolino Monster Storage bins for him.
 
 
[Family photo in front of my sister's beautiful Christmas tree]

 
[Working on my mini gingerbread house. Next year's gingerbread decorating promises to be a lot more competitive.]
 

 
[Our gingerbread town complete with a commercial building and turrets]


[Parker opening gifts on his first Christmas]

No comments :

Post a Comment