Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 29, 2013

Our First Time at the Little Italy Farmer's Market

Tuan and I (and the Sunday Funday crew) are slowly working our way through the list of farmer's markets in San Diego. So far we have gone to the Point Loma Market (TERRIBLE! Never again), Mira Mesa (Ok but small) and Little Italy. Today was our first time at the Little Italy market and it is by far the best ones we have gone to. Tuan's mom, step dad, sister and baby Kaden came with us to the market and we ate our way through all 3 blocks of vendors. I like to think that Parker really enjoys all the sights and smells but today he mostly looked unimpressed. We were able to pick up some organic green beans, avocados, some good eats and drinks and a little wooden toy for P.








[Next time I am definitely getting some carrots]


[I just turned my green beans into baby food for P]


[Tuan wanted to get some berries but I said no because I barely finished using up all my Costco blueberries. Also, I have a delivery of wild blackberries from Washington being delivered soon!]


[Baby artichoke]


[The hubby and P strolling]


[Best. Picture. Ever. Would love to hire this guy for Tuan's 30th birthday party!]


[I think these are protea?]


[Fell in love with these wooden toys from Germany. I got P the bear. I wish I had gotten the fox too.]


[Spicy watermelon lemonade. Like a diablito without the blend. SO GOOD.]


[Bucket Artisan Pops. Very good. On par with Viva Pops.]


Little Italy Mercato
http://www.littleitalysd.com/mercato/
Every Saturday from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM



No comments :

Post a Comment