Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Quick Quilt with Tutorial Link

Have you ever bought a piece of fabric and thought, "I know exactly what I want to do with this"? That's the reaction I had when this Kokka Japan Beep Beep Black fabric was delivered in the mail. I knew I wanted to make a little quilt for P and today I finally had the chance. Using this tutorial from Red Pepper Quilts, I was able to complete this project in less than 30 minutes.

What you will need:
Sewing machine
Quilting pins
1 1/2 yards print fabric
1 1/2 yards coordinating solid fabric
1 baby size cotton batting (I used the Warm and Natural brand available at Joanns)
Thread that matches your fabric choices
This tutorial from Red Pepper Quilts



[Kokka offers some really great modern prints]


[Beep beep! What little boy would not love this print?]


[He waited patiently in his pack and play while I sewed]


[Completed quilt]


[One thing I know for certain is that this boy will never be cold...ever]





No comments :

Post a Comment