Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

San Diego Hot Chocolate 15K March 20

I have amazing news. For those of you who don't know, I have type 2 diabetes. I have to be careful to make sure my sugar levels don't drop too low when I exercise but I have to exercise to maintain a good A1C. The struggle is real and I'm constantly hyper vigilant about how I feel in case I need a sugar boost. Well I'm proud to say that my latest lab results are in and my A1C is at an all time low of 6.4! It's incredible how far I have come. When I was first diagnosed, my A1C was somewhere around 13. To celebrate, I just registered for the Hot Chocolate 15K taking place in San Diego on March 20. I've done the 5K a couple of times already (remember these awesome shirts Tuan made?) and the race is well organized and you get a really nice jacket. Below is a link to the race page. Register before January 10 to take advantage of the early bird rate. Hope to see you at the start line in March!

http://www.hotchocolate15k.com/sandiego/


medal_home_goodiebag

No comments :

Post a Comment