Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Candy Box DIY + a Few Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is THIS WEEKEND and I am completely unprepared. There's been a lot going on and I haven't had a chance to create/shop for the mamas in my life. I'm also on a tight budget because Parker's getting his new grill tomorrow and it's going to be $pendy. Never fear! Pinterest is to the rescue. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this idea for candy boxes on the Julep blog. Thanks, Melanie, for sharing this idea and free printable. Total life saver. My boxes aren't filled with the same candy as Melanie's but they are just as tasty and look just as sweet with the cute labels. The clear boxes were a total score in the $1 bins at Target. Visit the Julep blog for the full tutorial.

Follow me on Pinterest @ marychu33!

Materials Needed
-Clear containers from Target
-Candy of your choice
-Adhesive (I used washi tape)
-Color printer
-Cardstock
-Label file from Julep blog


[Photo credits: Julep]

Some other fun ideas I spotted on Pinterest. 


[Free printable cards from Say Yes blog. Having babies like a boss!]


[Mini Flower Bouquets from Homey Oh My!]


[DIY Semi Precious Stone Soaps from Fall for DIY]




No comments :

Post a Comment