This list is for all of our family & friends who are generously planning on getting Parker a Christmas gift this year. Happy Holidays!
Parker's Christmas List
Likes: robots, superheroes, books, cardboard boxes, fish, mum mum crackers
1. A saltwater fish tank. Obviously, we can't have everyone buy a fish tank but a gift card or cash so we can pick up some tank supplies and fish at Aquatic Warehouse would be greatly appreciated!
2. We are in desperate need of toy storage solutions. This cute monster storage from P'kolino is fun and baby friendly. I like that it zips up so that he can't take everything out again once I put it away.
[$29.99 at P'kolino]
3. Boon Catch Bowl with Spill Catcher. There are other suction bowls available online. This one was most highly rated but I'm sure there are others that are good too. Little man is ready to start feeding himself!
[$18.99 on Amazon]
[$41.77 on Amazon]
5. Gift cards to H&M, Zara or Gap. Those are our favorite places to shop!
6. Mini Book of Names & Faces from Pinhole Press. Parker would love one of these with photos of his favorite aunties, uncles, cousins and grandparents. There are other books like this available online. I like this one because it is a board book and would be hard for him to destroy.
[$29.99 on Pinhole Press]
7. Pajamas! Size 6-12 months. Here are some I like from Gap.
[Classic plaid pajamas from Gap]
[$24.95 Sleep sets from Gap]
8. Sensory Balls
[$24.99 on Amazon]
9. That's not my books. Parker's favorite book is "That's Not My Dinosaur". I'm sure he would like some other books from that collection too.
[Availabe on Amazon]
10. A baby gate. Ok well maybe this one is more for me and Tuan but Parker is on the verge of being able to walk everywhere and we need to make sure he doesn't fall down the stairs.
[$54.99 at Target]
11. Alphablock Book. I love the illustrations in this book! Must have.
[$14.19 on Amazon]
12.Tool Trolley. How cool is this thing??
[$90 on Giggle]
This is all I can think of at this time. I may add more items before Christmas.