Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A New Home for Beans

It's official. We have rehomed Beans. The decision to rehome him was a hard one to make but after his week long "vacation" at Kristen's house, it was clear that it was the right decision to make. Beans has always been a cuddle bug and it was hard to give him all the attention he deserves because Tuan and I are both allergic to pet dander (Tuan much more than me). After Parker came along, I had even less time to spread the love around to my fur babies. Now he gets all the cuddles from his new mom. He gets to hang out on the couch, watch tv and veg out. He gets to go on walks where he barks at old ladies in North Park. Thank you Kristen for being awesome and loving Beans and all his fatboy cuteness!


[Brothers for life]




2 comments :

  1. You and Kristen are both great puppy mommas! I'm glad everyone got a happy ending (esp. little beans).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Tuan and I are forever grateful to Kristen for agreeing to adopt Beans.

      Delete