Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 12, 2014

Snapshots from Mother's Day Weekend









Tuan and Parker treated me to a Disney weekend for Mother's Day and we had so much fun. I love spending time with my favorite guys.
 


[The Hilton upgraded us AND let us check in aroun 9 AM. What a fantastic way to start the weekend! The first thing Parker discovered were the buttons on the safe.]
 

[The view from our room. I'm a little bummed we didn't come prepared with swim suits this time. The pool looked amazing. This photo doesn't show that we had a perfect view for firework watching. Little man was obsessed with the curtains.]

 
[In line for our first ride in Bug's Land.]

 
[Family selfie!]
 

 
[Parker showing us his belly during lunch at Carthay Circle. Best food in either Disney park hands down. It's even better than the food at Club 33. The fried biscuit balls are a must try. Lunch was $40/person and we received reserved seating tickets for World of Color with our meals.]
 
 
[We had Parker's portrait drawn. Looks just like Tuan, right?]
 
 
[Every time he saw the balloon vendors he would start screaming "baboon! baboon!!" Of course we ended up paying $14 for a balloon.]
 
 
[Tuan trying to show off while we played games on the boardwalk.]
 
 
[Enjoyed this banana split from Ghiradelli before watching World of Color.]
 
 
[Great view of World of Color. I love when they light up the ferris wheel. Parker managed to stay up to watch most of the show. What a trooper!]
 
 
[Before checking out of the hotel, we let him go crazy with the toilet paper. Sorry, housekeeping staff!]

 
 
[My one and only photo with the beautiful necklace Tuan got me before I lost it. So sad!]
 
 
[My Mother's Day card. Spot on, Husband!]
 
I had so much fun this weekend! We wrapped up our time in OC by having lunch with my mom and the rest of my family. Happy Mother's Day to all my readers :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment