Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Holiday Family Photo Shoot at Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

This magic moment. Me, 3 weeks postpartum trying to be as glamorous as I could muster, my three handsome dudes looking their finest in dapper duds. I love the new us. I love the newness that is baby Harrison and how he completes our family in a way that I didn't even realize we needed. We have a lot to be grateful for this holiday season. Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a joyful holiday season filled with love, peace and many many mugs of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows.

Special thanks to my sister Karen for snapping these photos. I owe you one!

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

Outfit details

On Mary:

On Tuan:

On Parker:

On Harrison:

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

[LOVE]

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

[My #1]

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

[Tuan is slowly turning into a silver fox.]

holiday family photography, family photography, san diego family photography, los penasquitos canyon preserve

No comments :

Post a Comment