Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Party in a Box Tutorial

My girlfriends and I have a tradition of shipping each other things for our birthdays since we usually only see each other 3 times a year. Flowers, cans of quail eggs, balloons; whatever the current inside joke is, it gets packed into a box and delivered.


It was my turn to put a box together for Susan and I basically went to Target and went ape shit in the party supply section to send her a birthday party in a box. This is not an original idea by any means but it sure was fun to put together and she loved it! Items included were: a mini pinata filled with "adult fun", noise makers, balloons, Funfetti cake mix, frosting, bubbles, candles, colorful straws and a birthday card.


Happy birthday, Susan! I love you BFF!!


I'm so excited about the 30th birthday trip we have planned in Cabo next week. It's going to be crazy.


No comments :

Post a Comment