Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby who is an amazing dad and also finds the energy to put up with my crazy. I love you! Thank you for your patience, strength and love. Parker truly appreciates it when you play pretend transformers, superheroes and let him use you as a jungle gym. You are the best and we hope you like your new Weber grill!


I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to Papa Chu. Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work, teaching me to not be afraid of getting my hands dirty and instilling in me the importance of letting loose! Anyone who knows my dad knows he's always up for a party. The picture below is one of my absolute favorites of us together. I love you, Daddy.





No comments :

Post a Comment