Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 29, 2014

Closet Envy: LOFT's Lou & Grey Collection Sale

Are you ready for the long weekend? After a week of leaky baby butts and not sleeping, I'm definitely ready for a few days off. There are some really good sales this weekend but the only one that motivates me to hit the mall is the LOFT's 50% off sale. I don't normally shop at LOFT but I do love their Lou & Grey Collection. Everything looks so comfy and effortless. Here are my picks which happen to be all moto jackets and pants because I'm in need of separates. Happy loooong weekend!!


[Linen draw string pants $54.99 + 50% off]


[Knit moto jacket $79.50 + 50% off]
UPDATE: I bought this jacket and it is the softest!! Love it.


[Microstripe linen moto jacket $74.99 + 50% off]


[Pocket zip pants $54.99 + 50% off]


[Pintucked zip-pocket pants $69.50 + 50% off]



No comments :

Post a Comment